LO-VU-M41414 KEEPALL Large Travel Bag with Shoulder Strap (55CMX31CMX24CM)
- Brand: Bag
- MPN: Bags-230190
- Gender: neutral
- Reward Points: 308
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $246.40
- Price in reward points: 30800
Cleaning of the bag
1. If the leather goods are stained, it is best to wipe them off immediately to avoid the stains from slowly penetrating into the leather.
2. Ordinary stains can be wiped with a special detergent with a clean wet sponge, but do not wipe too much, so as not to fade the leather or contaminate the clothes.
3. If it is stained with grease, it can be wiped clean with a cloth, and the rest is naturally dissipated or cleaned by detergent, and cannot be scrubbed with water.
4. If the drink is knocked over on the leather goods, it should be blotted dry immediately with a clean cloth or sponge, and wiped with a damp cloth to let it dry naturally, and do not use a hair dryer to dry.
Care and maintenance
1. Smooth skin
It can be maintained regularly with leather conditioner, or wiped with walrus leather care hand mask once a week, cleaning, nourishing, and polishing in one stop.
Use a soft animal hair brush to gently wipe off the surface dust and stains on the leather surface in the same direction, if the stains are more serious, you can use a clean eraser to gently and evenly push the dirt in all directions, which can make the texture smooth;
1. If the leather goods are accidentally drenched with rainwater, the water droplets must be wiped dry and placed in a ventilated and cool place to dry, and it is not allowed to dry with fire or burst into the sun.
2. Leather goods should not be exposed to the sun, roasted or squeezed under the scorching sun, and should not be close to flammable products. In order to prevent the grease from being dried out, the fibrous tissue will shrink and the leather will harden and crack.
3. Do not overload leather goods to avoid damage caused by friction with rough or sharp objects.
4. Do not wash leather goods with water or contact with chemical solvents.
5. When the leather bag is moldy, wipe it dry with a soft cloth, wipe it with a flannel cloth dipped in some egg white, and then apply a care agent.